The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, February 02, 2007

The Game Featuring Kanye West - Wouldn't Get Far [Unedited]

It's Friday...good morning bloggers. I hope everybody is finally ready for the Super Bowl...I know I am...i'm tired of them talking about it....How many Super Bowl Parties are you invited to? Wifey was like do you want to have your friends over...I was like Hell Naw...I wanna fix some food for my family ...drink a little something and when the game go off...probably around 12am, I can go to sleep!!!! I'm invited to a "Dead Man's Walking Party" in b'ham....it's a bachelor party for brother sarccastik (highway)....because he beats up the highway all the damn time traveling!!!

posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 12:32 PM

5 Comments:

i HATE that there are two weeks b/t the championship games and the super bowl. sooooooooo annoying. for a whole freaking 1/2 a month we have to hear about it. just shut up and play! everyone at work who was in pittsburgh last year is like i'm just glad the steelers aren't in it this year! YEAH!!!!! hahahaha.

2:29 PM  

i HATE that there are two weeks b/t the championship games and the super bowl. sooooooooo annoying. for a whole freaking 1/2 a month we have to hear about it. just shut up and play! everyone at work who was in pittsburgh last year is like i'm just glad the steelers aren't in it this year! YEAH!!!!! hahahaha.

2:29 PM  

hahaha... the hype is a little much. I listen to Steve Harvey on the radio on my way to work and he is continuous with his anti SuperBowl hype remarks. All of its hilarious to me cause I work around a bunch of grown women who have better things to think about than who made it to the superbowl. Funny how when I go to class, everyone is obssessed.

I guess if you aint got nothing else to worry about, where you are gonna be for the super bowl sounds like a worthy reason to panick...WHATHEHELLEVER... I will be home with the fam as well... Probably doing homework with the tv in the background...

10:16 PM  

I didn't watch 1 minute of the damn Superbowl.

I did watch the Cavs lose to the Pistons though.

That was sad.

I hate the fucking Pistons.

12:55 AM  

so how was your bachelor's party? any hot stories to tell??

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home