The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, January 05, 2007

Your boy Sarccastik might be in a Movie





Good morning my fine favorite bloggers....Pictures of concept cars from LA. WOW!!!!

I've been trying of different ways to increase our income. We are thinking about tutoring kids, online business and fashion opportunities. I noticed on atlanta craiglist (great site by the way) that there are plenty of opportunities to increase income based on the categories. I submitted for a couple of blog opportunities, some have returned with email, some haven't...some have saw pics of lil'sarccastik. One magazine loved lil'sarccastik but there is a $400 fee for the price of pics...I submitted for extras in movies, when i received the following email below:

Thank you for submitting your information. Can you please send us your contact information if you are interested in working with us as an extra in 2007.

Thanks again.

Tyler Perry Studios
Extras Casting Department

I got excited for a little bit, but it's the life of being a future extra!!! lol...i submitted the info to them, we'll see. If i get pic, I need to start buying T-Shirts with something like "The Sarccastik Movement.....Has Begun" like a black t-shirt or something....Happy Friday folks!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:26 AM

15 Comments:

Damn times is HARD on the boulevard for real...lol.....Dont be pimpin Li'l Sarcastik.

As 4 my glasses at the time, I wanted to be bougie..but bougie dont mean BETTER....plus I got mom dukes to pay for them but now Im paying for them so there is a big difference. I got so much going on

10:07 AM  

Everybody trying to step they income game up (yes I know that's not proper english lol)...$400 WOW that better come with an around the clock photographer who gets her in her sleep as well LOL

Just don't have her out there singing the Oscar Meyer song while you sell tshirts LOL

3:06 PM  

LMAO @ Honey

$400 for some pictures...damn that. hit up sears and walmart for some quick head shots for the little cutie.

ooh I could soooo be an extra in a movie...I dont think they advertise for stuff like that 4 DC, I'm still holding on for a real world audition LOL

4:27 PM  

Craigslist is HOT. A lot of people are sleeping on that. I have not only found good resources on there, from an HR perspective, I have also sold products, found labor, and (hehe) looked for other job opportunities on there MYSELF.

I also had an ad out there for a specific product/service I was looking for, an expert, so to speak, and someone applied via email, I checked their credentials, and it turned out great.

Currently, I am awaiting a return call from a blogging site that is looking to pay bloggers. I sent them my link and they asked me for further information. That, as you say is an excellent forum to get some extra work. From the quirky, to the very specific.

8:48 PM  

Wow!

Good luck with that.

12:44 AM  

$400!!?!?! Uh to the left..LOL
Awww Lil Sarcasstik must be real sweet...would love to see her. My junior is 3 and a show stopper, Im told we should have her in showbiz ..I'll show u Mine if u show me urs..LOL
TYLER PERRY! Whoo! Keep us posted!
Good Luck,
Muah!

3:17 PM  

you're not allowed to wear slogan/promotional tees as an extra. you're supposed to blend in.

clearly if you have to pay, there's a problem. mad at that.

7:23 PM  

@ Mr Sarccastik

I SWEAR I thought Missy had lost weight on New Years not to mention all the hollering we were doing it's not like we heard the song

And trucks *shudder* my biggest fear when driving.

8:13 PM  

$400 for pics is astronomical. Who the fuck do they think they're dealing with?

DAYUM.

9:05 PM  

Careful who your sending pix too, folks are Cray-zee!

Good luck!

7:58 AM  

What it do homie!! Aww damn...you sendin pics out?? See...thats gettin serious. Just be on your guard, cause some of that ish is crazy. Now, money from blogging?? That intrigues me....

Illuminate me please....

1:51 PM  

I sure hope all your plans come thru 4 ya...AINT nuthin like Knotted pockets full of that green

11:13 PM  

Good luck Sarccasstik! I'm laughing at Missi's comment about pimpin lil Sarccastik!!!

12:39 AM  

I know that's RIGHT...its all about having several sources of income in the 2007...I tutor kids myself...and I am tired as hell right now but Imma about to go and get it in because I need that extra $$$...let me look on DC Craigslist and see what's up with that...that's a good look SV

4:27 PM  

400 is about right for head shots. Got any friends who are professional photographers?

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home