The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Payback - James Brown

RIP James Brown
The Godfather of Soul




I had a blog already finished and everything.....all i did was add an image. Anyway, I blogged about James Brown's family will. I don't know if it was already started or finished or what. Apparently, the body of "The Godfather of Soul" lays comfortably in a climate-controlled casket at home. Watched over by bodyguards and a funeral home. I think...PEOPLE LET'S TAKE CARE OF OUR FAMILY!!!!! Wifey and myself have talked about our estate planning cuz i'll be damned if anybody try and take anything from lil'sarccastik. (god forbid something happen to us) We don't want that option to even come up. We have our life insurance that's going straight to her (and if we have another kid....DISCUSSIONS ARE ON THE WAY!!! I MIGHT GET A SARCCASTIK JR. (alias name i'm starting....)..wait a minute (what if it's a girl...hmm...sarccastik mini-me?..ya'll like that...but anyway, we are going into estate planning. I'm getting all my stocks and bonds situated....wal-mart and IBM stocks in order....JUST BECAUSE I TALK ALOT OF SHYT (don't forget i'm from b'ham) I'M ALWAYS TRYING TO GET MYSELF AND FAMILY FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE!!! longtime subscriber to Black Enterprise!!! get it!!!

Okay wifey and our 5yr anniversary is coming up in october...i'm trying to find some all inclusive US florida places...ANYBODY KNOW SOME...send me an email!!! I've been looking in Port St. Lucia in florida...we don't want to go far, because lil'sarccastik will be with family...we still want to be close!!!! sorry we still young parents...lol..HAVE A HAPPY THURSDAY...
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:55 AM

11 Comments:

Hell if u got a babysitter, go far away........they have those cruises that go from like Key West to the Cayman Islands i think they are like 3 day cruises. But if you wanna take the Li'l ONe since u dont wanna be far from her, go to the happiest place on Earth..DISNEYWORLD..

8:55 AM  

yeah, definitely check the cruises. you got it all there and many of them don't go far.

10:55 AM  

I agree with negro...go all the way cause if sarcasstik mini-me or jr..which ever one comes you might not ever get away LOL....sad that his body is in his house cause they don't know what to do with him or his things...I tell ya...is it really that serious...apparently is it LOL

3:31 PM  

go to aruba. it's not far.

6:11 PM  

the cruises are always nice, they should have a nice discount if you book them in advance

but I hear key largo is pretty nice as well

And why can't they bury him? I understand they're fighting over his will but they cant do it while he's in the ground, is he supposed to sit up or something and voice his opinions

8:36 PM  

I told my husband the same thing. I don't want my siblings trying to take stuff from my daughter or his family members interferring. We are working on a will too.

12:58 AM  

I'm cosigning with the cruise folk. I plan to take one this year any way so...

And it is really sad about James Brown. They can't even put that dude in the ground yet. Now that is some mess. And the fact his "wife" or whoever she is, can't even get up in the house is some extra bull too!

Happy Friday!

8:59 AM  

I don't know man...when I was on the cruise I still had service (IF you have Verizon or Cingular) it was just roaming and things...but I can see why you would want to be accessible to the baby if need be...and you can't just FLY from a boat...I know NOTHING about FL...but if I come across something I will let you know...

10:03 AM  

This wouldn't be another chapter in the James Brown Saga, if there was no drama involved. ..

Congratulations on your five year anniversary in and of itself. You know that's a BIG deal . .

1:29 PM  

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary! Sounds like you two are building a solid foundation for many more to come.

2:24 PM  

Good for people to know.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home